Child & Adolescent Package
In honor and recognition of Child and Adolescent month, the ISSTD Center for Advanced Studies in Trauma and Dissociation is offering a child and adolescent specific content package to support your ongoing growth and development in the treatment of complex trauma and dissociation with children and youth. This package offers a variety of intermediate education for clinicians working with children and adolescents with trauma and dissociative disorders, spanning assessment, interventions, and important educational material for working with this population.
- 15.00 APAThe International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 15.00 ASWB ACEThe International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (ISSTD), #1744, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. ISSTD maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 08/20/2021 – 08/20/2024. Social workers completing this course receive 15.00 continuing education credits.
- 19.50 ISSTD Certificate ProgramThis program is eligible for 19.50 credits in the ISSTD Certificate Program.
"Your Price" above reflects your price based on your membership status. In the checkout process you will be asked to specify your career level and may be eligible for further discounts based on your selection.
- ISSTD defines a student as those enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree or certification in the mental health field and who have an interest in trauma and dissociation.
- ISSTD defines an emerging professional as mental health professionals who have completed an advanced degree and are in the first three years of their career (or first three years after graduation for researchers).
- If you do not fall into one of the above categories please register as Professional/Retired.
These prices are for Tier I countries. For a list of countries by Tier click here. If you are located in a country that falls into Tier II-VI please contact ISSTD at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the appropriate discount code.
All purchases of recorded content are final.