Research Day Webinar Series
This series of webinars explores the latest in research in the field of trauma and dissociation with six presentations from the leading researchers in the field.
Research Day Webinar Series
Biomarkers of Pathalogical Dissociation
Presenters: Simone Reinders, PhD, Lora Dimitrova, MSC, AKC
The Role of Racism in Cultural Betrayal Trauma & Healing
Presenter: Jennifer M Gómez, PhD
Trauma-Related Dissociation: Intersection of Clinical Phenomenology and Neuroscience
Presenters: Laren Lebois, PhD, Milissa Kaufman, MD, PhD
Dissociative Identity Disorder: Inter-identity Amnesia and Sense of Self Across Time
Presenter: Martin Dorahy, PhD
The Impact of Covid-19 on Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Implications for Victims and Survivors
Presenter: Michael Salter, PhD
What Causes Dissociation?
Presenter: Mary-Anne Kate, PhD
- 6.00 APAThe International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 6.00 ASWB ACEThe International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (ISSTD), #1744, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. ISSTD maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 08/20/2021 – 08/20/2024. Social workers completing this course receive 6.00 continuing education credits.
- 6.00 ISSTD Certificate ProgramThis program is eligible for 6.00 credits in the ISSTD Certificate Program.
"Your Price" above reflects your final price based on your membership status and career level.
- ISSTD defines a student as those enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree or certification in the mental health field and who have an interest in trauma and dissociation.
- ISSTD defines an emerging professional as mental health professionals who have completed an advanced degree and are in the first three years of their career (or first three years after graduation for researchers).
- If you do not fall into one of the above categories please register as Professional/Retired.
These prices are for Tier I countries. For a list of countries by Tier click here. If you are located in a country that falls into Tier II-VI please contact ISSTD at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the appropriate discount code.