2020 Webinar Pass
The 2020 Full-Year Webinar Pass includes access to all webinar recordings for webinars held in 2020! A listing of all webinars included in this pass is available below. For individual information on each webinar including abstracts and learning objectives please click Register and then click on the individual webinar.
Time Effective Intervention Techniques for Crisis Management in the Treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder
Presenter: Peter Maves, PhD
When Therapy Ends: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Presenters: Lynette Danylchuk, PhD and Kevin Connors, MS, MFT
Active Community Engagement with Transition Aged Youth
Presenter: Regina Cantrell-Kinzfogl, LCSW
Where to Start First: Treating Dissociative Youth with High Rate of Comorbidity
Presenters: Frances S Waters, DCSW, LMSW, LMFT and Joyanna Silberg, PhD
PTSD As a Future-Oriented Survival Strategy: The Role of Dissociation
Presenter: Colin A Ross, MD
Conversion (Functional Neurological) Disorders in Children and Adults: How to Recognize and Treat Them Effectively
Presenter: Lorna Myers, PhD and Julia Doss, PsyD
Helping Challenging Trauma Clients to Open Up: What Have We Learned?
Presenter: Robert T Muller, PhD
Overview of Established Modifications of EMDR Therapy for Dissociative Disorders
Presenter: D Michael Coy, MA, LICSW, Marilyn Korzekwa, MD FRCPC
A Demystified, Pragmatic Approach to the Treatment of Patients with a History of Organized Sadistic Abuse
Presenter: Richard J Loewenstein, MD
The Clinical Impact of Disproven Public Assault Allegations on Clinicians and Clients
Presenter: Valerie Sinason, PhD
The role of parents in the production of child sexual abuse material of their children
Presenter: Michael Salter, PhD
Integrative Techniques in the Treatment of DID
Presenter: Peter Maves, PhD
- 22.50 APAThe International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 21.00 ASWB ACEThe International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (ISSTD), #1744, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. ISSTD maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 08/20/2021 – 08/20/2024. Social workers completing this course receive 21.00 continuing education credits.
- 22.50 ISSTD Certificate ProgramThis program is eligible for 22.50 credits in the ISSTD Certificate Program.
"Your Price" above reflects your final price based on your membership status and career level.
- ISSTD defines a student as those enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree or certification in the mental health field and who have an interest in trauma and dissociation.
- ISSTD defines an emerging professional as mental health professionals who have completed an advanced degree and are in the first three years of their career (or first three years after graduation for researchers).
- If you do not fall into one of the above categories please register as Professional/Retired.
These prices are for Tier I countries. For a list of countries by Tier click here. If you are located in a country that falls into Tier II-VI please contact ISSTD at email@example.com to receive the appropriate discount code.